Compare ITV vs Channel 4 BETASee how working at ITV vs. Channel 4 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at ITV vs. Channel 4. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ITV scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Channel 4 scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- ITV had 12 more reviews than Channel 4 that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at ITV.
- "Opportunities to progress" was the most mentioned Con at Channel 4.
I worked at ITV full-time for more than 5 years
ITV culture really encourages people to stretch themselves and push outside of their comfort zones. The L&D department do a great job engaging with the rest of the business which gives new... starters across the business great access to courses and other CPD opportunities. The Workplace Services/Facilities team provided regular opportunities for development over my 7 years working with the team. It's a workplace and a team I'll always remember and would definitely recommend to anybody looking to join a creative and collaborative environment.
Seemingly drastic change of leadership style (C Suite level) when the previous CEO left the business. Not qualified to comment whether it's for the best or not but it certainly felt very different... working there after the change.
Advice to Management
Invest in great environments to encourage staff back to the workplace so the creative ideas that are born out of watercooler chats begin again!