Compare Imperial College London vs Boots BETASee how working at Imperial College London vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Imperial College London vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Imperial College London scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Imperial College London.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- Boots had 116 more reviews than Imperial College London that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Boots part-time
All colleagues are supportive and lovely. If you are eligible you can get the boots employee discount card which is amazing!
Long working hours.. But except that I dont find any cons yet. I think it is difficult to find the vacancy as people work for a long time here?