Compare Imperial College London vs Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health BETASee how working at Imperial College London vs. Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Imperial College London vs. Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Imperial College London scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Imperial College London.
- "Beautiful campus" was the most mentioned Pro at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Imperial College London.
- "Leadership team" was the most mentioned Con at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health.
I worked at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health full-time for more than 5 years
I worked under 3 different CEO's during my time at Kripalu and certainly saw the buisness change from a retreat center for all to being more of a buisness but it was needed. The senior managers and... leadership team were all inclusive and open. Yes, some of it was "weird" but the place is special. Food is amazing, the environment casual but proffesional. The place thrived under David L. Was very proud to watch strong people being promoted and although it can't happen to everyone some of the best decisions were promoting from within.
Most of the Kripalu issues at the time came from team members forgetting that they were their for the guests and not as guests themselves. Kripalu is a very special place but you get from it what you... put it. I would imagine it is also very easy for the CEO to influence the direction. If you have the wrong CEO it could very easily be a challenging place to work. I was lucky to have the CEO's & senior managers that I had.
Advice to Management
Look after your teams. Ask questions and listen. The team is the heart of the place and don't forget to blend the buisness with the story of Swami Kripalu.