Compare Imperial Oil vs Suncor BETASee how working at Imperial Oil vs. Suncor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Imperial Oil vs. Suncor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Imperial Oil scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Suncor scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Suncor had 54 more reviews than Imperial Oil that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Imperial Oil had 2 more reviews than Suncor that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Imperial Oil full-time for less than a year
learn the skills required to be a operator in a safe and deficient way.
very safe and you have to buy into the culture might not be for everyone but it important to all employees and contractures that work there and there injuries are very low
I have been working at Suncor full-time for less than a year
Great people coupled with great assets. Made to feel valued and appreciated from day one. Everyone has time to help ensure that your induction goes well. Future looks bright in North Sea with... Rosebank Development in UK and Oda in Norway. Great to see investment in long term given recent low oil price. Good Team Spirit.
Given the oil price over the last 2 years there is limited exploration activity in North Sea. Hopefully this will change as the oil price stabilises at +$50.