Compare Indian Oil vs Bharat Heavy Electricals BETASee how working at Indian Oil vs. Bharat Heavy Electricals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Indian Oil vs. Bharat Heavy Electricals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Indian Oil scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Bharat Heavy Electricals had 14 more reviews than Indian Oil that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Remote locations" was the most mentioned Con at Indian Oil.
- "Slow growth" was the most mentioned Con at Bharat Heavy Electricals.
I worked at Indian Oil for less than a year
Less workload, friendly atmosphere, experienced and helpful colleagues, timely delivery of software and many more pros. They have a nice mess to have food in as well.
Old office and working tools is the main con of working at Indian Oil Corporation Limited.They don't have qualified, but experienced staff.
Advice to Management
Please recruit based upon the skills rather than recruiting on the basis of the qualification. Graduate of any kind is handed over any kind of work.
I worked at Bharat Heavy Electricals full-time
Different divisions work at different pace. Project Engineering management in Noida is good to work with . Dynamic and good work. Good money
The infrastructure needs to be improved and the work environment depends on which division u work with.