Compare Indian Oil vs Power Grid Corporation of India BETASee how working at Indian Oil vs. Power Grid Corporation of India compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Indian Oil vs. Power Grid Corporation of India. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Indian Oil scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Power Grid Corporation of India scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Indian Oil had 38 more reviews than Power Grid Corporation of India that mentioned "Good salary" as a Pro.
- Indian Oil had 17 more reviews than Power Grid Corporation of India that mentioned "Remote locations" as a Con.
I worked at Indian Oil for less than a year
Less workload, friendly atmosphere, experienced and helpful colleagues, timely delivery of software and many more pros. They have a nice mess to have food in as well.
Old office and working tools is the main con of working at Indian Oil Corporation Limited.They don't have qualified, but experienced staff.
Advice to Management
Please recruit based upon the skills rather than recruiting on the basis of the qualification. Graduate of any kind is handed over any kind of work.
I worked at Power Grid Corporation of India full-time
Good starting salary Job security Status in society
Adamant Complex job hierarchy Remote sites