Compare Indiana University Health vs Eskenazi Health BETASee how working at Indiana University Health vs. Eskenazi Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Indiana University Health vs. Eskenazi Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Indiana University Health scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Eskenazi Health scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Indiana University Health had 13 more reviews than Eskenazi Health that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Indiana University Health.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Eskenazi Health.
I have been working at Eskenazi Health full-time
-Caring and open Senior Leadership Team - Everyone wants to help everyone succeed -Good benefits
-SLT does seem to micromanage some departments and some work when there isn't a need. -Pay structure could be more competitive and/or transparent. -Not a lot of room for growth
Advice to Management
Be more willing to delegate responsibilities, especially as Eskenazi Health continues to grow and compete with surrounding health organizations. Also, don't be afraid to get more aggressive with pay... structures so good employees aren't forced to leave due to financial reasons.