Compare Indus Net Technologies vs Capital Numbers BETASee how working at Indus Net Technologies vs. Capital Numbers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Indus Net Technologies vs. Capital Numbers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital Numbers scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Personally and professionally" was the most mentioned Pro at Indus Net Technologies.
- "Salary on time" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital Numbers.
- "Couldn’t find" was the most mentioned Con at Indus Net Technologies.
- "Till now" was the most mentioned Con at Capital Numbers.
I have been working at Indus Net Technologies full-time for more than 5 years
Indus Net Technologies offers ample and relevant growth opportunities for web developers. The company has even got a supportive management, co-operative seniors and friendly work environment. Indus... Net conducts training sessions from time to time and even organises annual team building events.
The worst aspect about INT is they have 2 working Saturdays on each month. The yearly bonus is a bit low as well.
Advice to Management
The management of this company might consider offering some medical benefits for all employees.
I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time
1. My Project manager, Tech lead and my team mates are very helpful. They are very friendly. 2. Capital Numbers never compromise the quality of works. We get sufficient time to complete the tasks... as per the requirements. 3. Here we can discuss our technical problems / issues within our team members to find out a solution. 4. HR team members are also very friendly. They response very promptly.
Still now no cons from my side. :)