Compare Infor vs Unit4 BETASee how working at Infor vs. Unit4 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infor vs. Unit4. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infor scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Unit4 scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Infor had 229 more reviews than Unit4 that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Infor.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Unit4.
I have been working at Infor full-time for more than 10 years
Customers are viewing technology as the driver for the future business, as opposed to just ‘plain’ ERP, as well as Digital Innovation. The Infor OS platform is a leader in this field and the... capability of the platform is constantly being enhanced which is exciting. Also, the acquisition of Infor by Koch has introduced a new culture of working and benefiting the employees who contribute to the success of the company.
Not many. What used to be ‘bad’ is being addressed.
Advice to Management
Adhere to the Koch MBM culture and we could be really going places
I have been working at Unit4 full-time for more than a year
Brilliant team, where you can have the opportunity to learn a lot of different things, grow with the company and make a meaningful contribution. There's a lot of trust within the global team, plenty... of flexibility, everyone is keen to learn and help each other and opinions are always listened to. Loads of responsibility and total trust from early on. Sense of purpose is clear, well lead, team focused. Early exposure to senior people, both internally and at customer organisations.
Like in any growing company experiencing huge change, there's occasionally some uncertainty and last minute changes to adapt to, so sometimes processes aren't ideal but it's down to you to improve... anything you want to improve.
Advice to Management
Keep listening, invest in more training, improve interdepartmental collaboration