Compare Informatica vs 7.ai BETASee how working at Informatica vs. 7.ai compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Informatica vs. 7.ai. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Informatica scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- 7.ai scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Informatica had 188 more reviews than 7.ai that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Informatica had 4 more reviews than 7.ai that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Informatica full-time for more than 10 years
As a leading technology company focusing on the Data Management Cloud there is no doubt this is the place to be for people being passionate about data and management of data. At Informatica you enter... a caring and embracing community of colleagues providing you with a broad freedom in learning, growing and developing yourself as a person overall. You will find a great human culture with respect for each other and willingness to help each other whenever and wherever possible.
The broad freedom comes with responsibility and self-discipline to prioritize things in the right way. In current times that can be challenging for people not used to that, but the best advise here... is to communicate with your colleagues to work out the best solution for you.
Advice to Management
Keep the frequent communications up sharing the good and the bad news with the employees but also try to add more detail around the green initiatives at Informatica.