Compare Inspired Gaming vs Zonal BETASee how working at Inspired Gaming vs. Zonal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Inspired Gaming vs. Zonal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Inspired Gaming scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Zonal scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Inspired Gaming.
- "Nice people" was the most mentioned Pro at Zonal.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Inspired Gaming.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Zonal.
I have been working at Zonal full-time for more than 3 years
Most of the staff are genuine please to work with. Delievery managers are generally great people to work under as most encourage good working practises, personal development and support their teams.
Development side of the business is segregated to the rest of the business. Whilst dev teams implement agile like practises, pressure from sales and senior management can be counter intutive.... Common to deal with negative / skepitcal individuals which can be infectious, like in many organisations.
Advice to Management
Continue to improve flow of communication. More transparency in decisions.