Compare Instacart vs Blue Apron BETASee how working at Instacart vs. Blue Apron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Instacart vs. Blue Apron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Instacart scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Blue Apron scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Instacart.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Pro at Blue Apron.
- "Batches" was the most mentioned Con at Instacart.
- "Blue apron" was the most mentioned Con at Blue Apron.
I have been working at Instacart full-time
Exciting, fast-paced, high growth environment. Opportunities for personal development. Good benefits
Fast pace can be exhausting
Advice to Management
Growth is not simply attracting talent, but also keeping the talent you have happy. Work-life balance often feels strained by the high growth mindset.
I have been working at Blue Apron full-time
really awesome people, election day is a holiday (we get the day off), employees get half off their subscription
long hours, complicated problems with customers, really strict about being on time and schedules, difficult to advance career