Compare Inter-American Development Bank vs Accion BETASee how working at Inter-American Development Bank vs. Accion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Inter-American Development Bank vs. Accion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Inter-American Development Bank scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Accion scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Inter-American Development Bank.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accion.
- "Staff position" was the most mentioned Con at Inter-American Development Bank.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Accion.
I worked at Inter-American Development Bank full-time
Super impactful work at the leading development Bank in LAC
Bureaucracy slows things down, must be able to navigate in a political environment
Advice to Management
Value more the consultants' work--in many cases they are performing staff-level work
I have been working at Accion
Recently completed an internship here and it was a great experience. I had some really amazing coworkers and they organized lots of events, chats, and trainings for interns.
My internship was unpaid, but given that Accion is a non-profit organization I think that is completely understandable.