Compare Interim HealthCare vs Sundance Vacations BETASee how working at Interim HealthCare vs. Sundance Vacations compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Interim HealthCare vs. Sundance Vacations. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sundance Vacations scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Interim HealthCare.
- "Part time hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Sundance Vacations.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Interim HealthCare.
- "Point system" was the most mentioned Con at Sundance Vacations.
I worked at Interim HealthCare full-time for more than 3 years
All the managers and employees are wonder hard workers. Good training.
Only con is that the pay is low and when you get a raise it's still very low.
Advice to Management
Need to pay more
I have been working at Sundance Vacations full-time for more than 5 years
The owners of Sundance Vacations are wonderful to work for and they take great care of the IT Team! Team building activities such as happy hours, parties, dinners along with the opportunity to raise... money for a charity of our department's choosing all happen multiple times a year. We have pay for performance and bonuses for large project completion. Every employee is given a travel package to take advantage of our product! The owners express their appreciation for the team's hard work and it feels great to work for a company where you are appreciated!
There is nothing that comes to mind .