Compare Intermountain Healthcare vs EMIS Group BETASee how working at Intermountain Healthcare vs. EMIS Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intermountain Healthcare vs. EMIS Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intermountain Healthcare scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- EMIS Group scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Intermountain Healthcare.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at EMIS Group.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Intermountain Healthcare.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at EMIS Group.
I have been working at Intermountain Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years
Decent career development opportunities if your manager is on board. Positive atmosphere and culture.
There is no opportunity to move upward without a Bachelor's Degree, no matter your experience level.