Compare Intrepid Travel vs Iress BETASee how working at Intrepid Travel vs. Iress compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intrepid Travel vs. Iress. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intrepid Travel scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Iress scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Intrepid Travel.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Iress.
- Iress had 3 more reviews than Intrepid Travel that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Intrepid Travel full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing culture, transparent communication and great leadership. Intrepid is a true leader in the sustainable travel space. Purpose is really embedded in all aspects. The Bcorp certification is a... true attest of that as its a thorough process that dig into every layer of the business and not just a marketing tool to green wash the brand.
Low salaries, few development opportunities available when not working in the Australian headquarters
I have been working at Iress full-time for more than 5 years
- simply a stunning response to the pandemic in terms of flexible support for staff and their families. Looking back, the support provided is (and continues to be) breathtaking - not only does the... company provide significant support to staff and clients, but this year the creation of a coronavirus support hub available to the market was simply stunning evidencing the ethos flowing throughout the company. Very proud! -having targeted Iress as a company I wanted to work for back in 2015 my goals and desires have been exceeded, easily the best career decision I have made - Continuously investing in the product, but more importantly continuously seeking feedback direct from the users of our software to inform the associated roadmaps - Fast moving, sensible acquisitions, clear strategy, aligned goals, a great company to work for!
- Extremely fast moving in every aspect which does bring short term challenges BUT supports the right long term strategy (note also listed as a pro!)
Advice to Management
Keep it going, i'm looking forward to a very long and successful career at Iress.