Compare Intrepid Travel vs Iress BETASee how working at Intrepid Travel vs. Iress compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intrepid Travel vs. Iress. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Iress scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Intrepid Travel.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Iress.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Intrepid Travel.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Iress.
I have been working at Intrepid Travel full-time
As a global company there are plenty of opportunities to learn and work with people from all areas of the business The people are hardworking and they are incredibly passionate about what they... do Lots of opportunity to learn more about how the business works, shadowing and working with other Opportunities to travel A fun atmosphere with lots going on inside and out of the office Responsible office – paperless invoicing, reduction of plastic waste Modern working space Great location
Working in travel the salary is lower than other industries January is a busy time of year so holiday is unlikely to be signed off during this time
I have been working at Iress full-time for more than 5 years
- simply a stunning response to the pandemic in terms of flexible support for staff and their families. Looking back, the support provided is (and continues to be) breathtaking - not only does the... company provide significant support to staff and clients, but this year the creation of a coronavirus support hub available to the market was simply stunning evidencing the ethos flowing throughout the company. Very proud! -having targeted Iress as a company I wanted to work for back in 2015 my goals and desires have been exceeded, easily the best career decision I have made - Continuously investing in the product, but more importantly continuously seeking feedback direct from the users of our software to inform the associated roadmaps - Fast moving, sensible acquisitions, clear strategy, aligned goals, a great company to work for!
- Extremely fast moving in every aspect which does bring short term challenges BUT supports the right long term strategy (note also listed as a pro!)
Advice to Management
Keep it going, i'm looking forward to a very long and successful career at Iress.