Compare Intrepid Travel vs Lambton College BETASee how working at Intrepid Travel vs. Lambton College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intrepid Travel vs. Lambton College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intrepid Travel scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Lambton College scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free trip" was the most mentioned Pro at Intrepid Travel.
- "Friendly and supportive" was the most mentioned Pro at Lambton College.
- Intrepid Travel had 2 more reviews than Lambton College that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at Intrepid Travel full-time for more than 3 years
Intrepid Travel is a trailblazer in the industry, their intention of purpose beyond profit shines through in all that they’re doing. There is a collection of young, motivated people in the London... office which really made this a great environment to work and grow in professionally. There isn’t any big egos on the regional level, everyone is heard and can bring their ideas forward which makes everyone feel a part of the bigger picture and everyone is pulling together on one string to really make travel a force of good in the world. As the only B Corp in the industry (what fairtrade is for coffee) they are leading the charge and have now become a carbon negative business. The London office is in a very stylish converted warehouse with various perks such as Friday drinks and social gatherings that contribute to a familiar atmosphere.
With the headquarters being based in Melbourne there sometimes is a lack of understanding for the amazing potential the EMEA region has.
Advice to Management
Enable the regional management team to do their own thing, as they really are the experts on the European continent and know the industry here better than everyone oversees.