Compare Ipsos vs Hall & Partners BETASee how working at Ipsos vs. Hall & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ipsos vs. Hall & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ipsos scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hall & Partners scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ipsos.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Hall & Partners.
- Ipsos had 128 more reviews than Hall & Partners that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Ipsos had 111 more reviews than Hall & Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Ipsos full-time
Great employment policies. Lot's of oppurtunities for career progression both vertically and horizontaly. Clubs, groups, benfeits. Great culture and open-minded approach.
Salary is below avarege in the market for similar position.
I worked at Hall & Partners full-time
Smart people, interesting briefs and nice culture. Lots of opportunities to learn and take on interesting work
Hours can be long depending on types of work, but generally flexible working helps with this