Compare Ipsos vs Wesser BETASee how working at Ipsos vs. Wesser compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ipsos vs. Wesser. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ipsos scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Wesser scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ipsos.
- "Fundraisers" was the most mentioned Pro at Wesser.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ipsos.
- "Team leader" was the most mentioned Con at Wesser.
I worked at Wesser full-time for less than a year
They look after people. During lockdown everyone got full time pay and and lots of support
Its a target based environment. Its not for everyone but the targets are pretty easy. You only dont hit them if you are not making an effort.
Advice to Management
Keep looking after staff. More events in the future when lockdown is finished.