Compare Iress vs OpenBet BETASee how working at Iress vs. OpenBet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Iress vs. OpenBet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Iress scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Iress had 2 more reviews than OpenBet that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Iress.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at OpenBet.
I have been working at Iress full-time for more than 5 years
- simply a stunning response to the pandemic in terms of flexible support for staff and their families. Looking back, the support provided is (and continues to be) breathtaking - not only does the... company provide significant support to staff and clients, but this year the creation of a coronavirus support hub available to the market was simply stunning evidencing the ethos flowing throughout the company. Very proud! -having targeted Iress as a company I wanted to work for back in 2015 my goals and desires have been exceeded, easily the best career decision I have made - Continuously investing in the product, but more importantly continuously seeking feedback direct from the users of our software to inform the associated roadmaps - Fast moving, sensible acquisitions, clear strategy, aligned goals, a great company to work for!
- Extremely fast moving in every aspect which does bring short term challenges BUT supports the right long term strategy (note also listed as a pro!)
Advice to Management
Keep it going, i'm looking forward to a very long and successful career at Iress.
I have been working at OpenBet full-time
Fantastic benefits, great office, really good work life balance. Free fruit is a big plus. Exciting to grow at such a quick pace.
One might get stuck working on old legacy systems/languages (TCL). Other than that I can't think of any cons