Compare Islington Council vs Hertfordshire County Council BETASee how working at Islington Council vs. Hertfordshire County Council compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Islington Council vs. Hertfordshire County Council. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Islington Council scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Hertfordshire County Council scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Hertfordshire County Council had 8 more reviews than Islington Council that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Islington Council.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Hertfordshire County Council.
I have been working at Hertfordshire County Council full-time for more than 10 years
As is often the case with public sector, the salaries may not match private sector, but great package of support and benefits - range of salary sacrifice/savings/ good pension/ great learning and... development offer and CPD.
Some heads of service are not quite on board with flexible working/family friendly work practices and obstruct requests for this