Compare Ivy vs Kony BETASee how working at Ivy vs. Kony compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ivy vs. Kony. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ivy scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kony scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Kony had 66 more reviews than Ivy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Kony had 73 more reviews than Ivy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Ivy full-time for more than a year
If you want to do something,, this is the place. One of the best pays, share plans, benefits. The company even pays bonus in the worst times. So loads of opportunity to perform and learn
Some fresh mid level managers, mostly techies, with limited or no experience at management level outside of this company. Senipr management is great but the middle management falters.
Advice to Management
focus on fair treatment, dont carry the losers as they will only slow you down
I have been working at Kony full-time for more than a year
If you like roles that make a difference then Kony is the place for you. Big enough to provide scale to our customers but small enough for your individual contribution to count where it matters.
Not the place to be if you don't like change. Its a given!