Compare J D Wetherspoon vs JDW Group BETASee how working at J D Wetherspoon vs. JDW Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J D Wetherspoon vs. JDW Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J D Wetherspoon scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
- JDW Group scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at J D Wetherspoon.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at J D Wetherspoon.
I worked at J D Wetherspoon part-time for more than a year
Nice managers who offer support and are flexible around exams and coursework etc. free meal every shift plus 50% off any food you order on top of that. Our managers would always let us order for for... half off before the end of our shift to take home which was useful as a student.
the customers but that can't be helped
I have been working at JDW Group part-time
Good team Spirit- no complaints so far
I don't remember to have any at this point.
Advice to Management
Support with more staff, and include a full training on how to operate the till in your learning material.