Compare J.P. Morgan vs Accenture BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times