Compare J.P. Morgan vs Bloomberg L.P. BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Bloomberg L.P. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Bloomberg L.P.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 771 more reviews than Bloomberg L.P. that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.