Compare J.P. Morgan vs Capco BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capco scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capco.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan
- Great pay - Excellent benefits. Used private health insurance as an intern - The company invests a lot of time into your development and learning - Good internal mobility
- Hard to think of something. - Maybe the fact that company is the best in its industry means expectations are high?
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 5 years
Opportunity to work across different clients and capabilities, with an expanding Scotland client base.
Client work can sometimes be challenging in virtual environment, but good support is available.