Compare J.P. Morgan vs IBM BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at IBM full-time
Great training, feelings of independence, optionality, many reasons to stick around, they provide a new MacBook Pro for working purposes, inclusive culture with good care and benefits, friendly people
Insurance benefits are non-optional (for those who do not want them this is an issue), the build up of skills is quite IBM-specific which is ok for those looking to stay
Advice to Management