Compare J.P. Morgan vs M&G plc BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. M&G plc compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. M&G plc. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- M&G plc scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at M&G plc.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "M amp g" was the most mentioned Con at M&G plc.
I have been working at M&G plc part-time for more than a year
Friendly and professional people Strong customer focus Good values Changing for the better - it’s an old company but recreating itself in its new identity post demerger. It’s taking time and has... been a rough ride but it’s getting there. Flexible, family-friendly working policies Good holidays Good pension scheme, health insurance and other benefits Great career development opportunities
Lots of change Big differences between locations (eg Stirling v Edinburgh office)
Advice to Management
Try to get some stability in structure