Compare J.P. Morgan vs NatWest Group BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. NatWest Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. NatWest Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- NatWest Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NatWest Group.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Slow growth" was the most mentioned Con at NatWest Group.
I have been working at NatWest Group full-time
Supportive culture, great people- bank is focused on your personal development and diversity and inclusion
Lack of progression in some parts of the business, no international presence given it is a strong national institution