Compare J.P. Morgan vs SS&C BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. SS&C compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. SS&C. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at SS&C.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at SS&C.
I have been working at SS&C full-time
SS&C is a great organisation with a proven track record for growth. It is a great place to work if you enjoy a solution based organisation.
This is a sales driven organisation so if you don't have the motivation to win and help a business grow it may not be the right organisation type for you.