Compare J.P. Morgan vs U.S. Bank BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. U.S. Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. U.S. Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- U.S. Bank scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 677 more reviews than U.S. Bank that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Bank.
I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time
Company culture, focus on customer experience, ethics.
Some of the backend operations in place made it difficult and frustrating at times with processing loans for customers. The varying departments and hands that were required to touch a file made for a... very long arduous process at times. Software frustrating to use. Raises are not given out.