Compare Japan Tobacco International vs Philip Morris International BETASee how working at Japan Tobacco International vs. Philip Morris International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Japan Tobacco International vs. Philip Morris International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Japan Tobacco International scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Philip Morris International had 50 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- Philip Morris International had 46 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Good salary" as a Pro.
- Philip Morris International had 15 more reviews than Japan Tobacco International that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I worked at Japan Tobacco International full-time
Challenging industry and very challenging marketplace. JTI is undoubtedly a market leader in the tobacco industry with fantastic and very talented people working for the Company.
Complicated and multiple approval process makes even small problems difficult to resolve.
Advice to Management
Don't be afraid to make decisions and take full ownership of assigned jobs. Also don't be afraid to trust people who work for you and let them manage their jobs independently.
I have been working at Philip Morris International full-time
Great international company to work for
Tobacco company might not ideal for some people