Compare John Lewis & Partners vs Jaguar Land Rover BETASee how working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Jaguar Land Rover compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Jaguar Land Rover. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Lewis & Partners scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Jaguar Land Rover scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at John Lewis & Partners.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Jaguar Land Rover.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at John Lewis & Partners.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Jaguar Land Rover.
I have been working at John Lewis & Partners part-time
We have a partnership discount scheme
The atmosphere can be a bit cliche
I have been working at Jaguar Land Rover full-time for more than 10 years
Lots of opportunities to learn and develop Great colleagues- high calibre people Good salary and benefits
Rely on relationships to get things done