Compare John Lewis & Partners vs Waitrose BETASee how working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Waitrose compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Waitrose. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Lewis & Partners scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Waitrose scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Waitrose had 273 more reviews than John Lewis & Partners that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- John Lewis & Partners had 13 more reviews than Waitrose that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at John Lewis & Partners part-time for less than a year
Huge emphasis on teamwork, loved the community, received lots of help
Admin was very centralised and hard to get my head around the systems used; but in time I picked it up
Advice to Management