Compare John Lewis & Partners vs Waitrose BETASee how working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Waitrose compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Lewis & Partners vs. Waitrose. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Lewis & Partners scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Waitrose scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Waitrose had 414 more reviews than John Lewis & Partners that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- John Lewis & Partners had 3 more reviews than Waitrose that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Waitrose part-time for more than a year
Very supportive staff, very understanding of disability and willing to support and learn the best and safest ways to carry out my job.
Customers can be exceptionally rude - especially around peak times of the year E.g. Christmas, Easter