Compare Johnson & Johnson vs GlaxoSmithKline BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. GlaxoSmithKline compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. GlaxoSmithKline. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at GlaxoSmithKline.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GlaxoSmithKline.
I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 8 years
The culture of the Company is the biggest pro for me. I am also incredibly proud of the work that we do, particularly on rare diseases and in lower income markets.
None that I can see at the moment