Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Unilever BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Unilever scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Unilever.
I worked at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 5 years
Great Company / Lovely people/ career progression opportunities - highly recommend
commuting to work & traffic delays
Advice to Management
Move forward with the times & permanent working from home arrangments
I have been working at Unilever full-time for more than 8 years
Training Culture Purpose driven Leading edge thinking and working with very smart people
Bureacracy Politics Work overload Slow to make decisions