Compare Jump Trading vs G-Research BETASee how working at Jump Trading vs. G-Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Jump Trading vs. G-Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- G-Research scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Jump Trading had 4 more reviews than G-Research that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Jump Trading.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at G-Research.
I have been working at Jump Trading full-time for more than 3 years
Good office with great view. Clear responsibility areas. Pay well. Interesting corporate events.
Carrier path is confusing. Higher management says the titles don't matter. May be it is so for them, but it ends up with random and unreasonable title assignment, which leads to unnecessary tensions... (conclusion from conversions with colleagues).
I have been working at G-Research full-time for more than 3 years
Friendly teams, with incredibly bright colleagues. Management respect and heed advice and direction from technical teams. Industry leading compensation, would be hard to beat unless you're willing to... sacrifice your life outside of work. Great support throughout virus period.
Security restrictions, but these are improving. Working from home was previously restricted, will have to see how this is handled after the virus period.
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you're doing. You clearly value upwards feedback, continue to do so!