Compare Juniper Networks vs GDS Group BETASee how working at Juniper Networks vs. GDS Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Juniper Networks vs. GDS Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Juniper Networks scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- GDS Group scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Juniper Networks.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at GDS Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Juniper Networks.
- "Boiler room" was the most mentioned Con at GDS Group.
I have been working at Juniper Networks full-time
Innovative company with flexible working, training, great people with welcoming, inclusive culture. Lots of opportunities to develop. Excellent pay.
Depending on your role, there may be a need to travel sometimes. For some this is a Pro and for others a Con.
Advice to Management
Plenty of opportunity to improve the way Juniper conducts its business.
I have been working at GDS Group full-time
The business has a very good Senior Leadership team, who lead from the front. The culture of the business is a good mix of being a driven sales environment but with support and a family feel. It's a... constantly growing organisation and seems to be always striving to improve. As an employee this is a great, as there are new initiatives, incentives and training opportunities introduced throughout the year to take advantage of.
It's a fast moving business so it keeps you on your toe's, and you have to be quite adaptable at times, however you learn a lot, and being part of a growing business gives you more opportunities for... progression and development in your role.