Compare Just Eat vs Uber BETASee how working at Just Eat vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Just Eat vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Just Eat scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Uber scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Just Eat.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Just Eat.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Just Eat full-time for more than a year
- Being a part of a team that makes things happen - People initiatives, employee benefits, flexi-working - World Parties - Being part of one of the best Tech innovative companies - Being a part... of a great Product team - We celebrate a lot of things - any excuse for food and drink - You feel valued and your input is welcomed, whatever your grade
- Not sure if this is an con but there is always food around, you will not go hungry
Advice to Management
Keep being transparent, keep listening to your employees and implementing the changes and initiatives we ask for! (to a sensible degree)