Compare JustGiving vs London Business Conferences Group BETASee how working at JustGiving vs. London Business Conferences Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JustGiving vs. London Business Conferences Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- JustGiving scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- London Business Conferences Group scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Tech for good" was the most mentioned Pro at JustGiving.
- "Lbcg" was the most mentioned Pro at London Business Conferences Group.
- "Flat structure" was the most mentioned Con at JustGiving.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at London Business Conferences Group.
I worked at London Business Conferences Group full-time for more than a year
Support from Jane and Steve (CEO/MD), contrary to some other reviews below, I found both to me nothing but supportive. Yes, if you are not pulling your weight they want to understand why, however the... training I found very useful, and don't actually have a bad word to say about Jane or Steve. The team is one of the closest I have worked with, fantastic atmosphere, slightly distracting at times but you will make good friends while working here. The commission structure is as competitive/better than most places, as a sales person there is a lot of money to be made. The downsize to the new office completely changed the atmosphere within the office, certainly for the better. If as an employee you keep up your end of the bargain, you will be looked after and respected as a valuable member of the team.
Some of the conferences are considerably more successful that others, and there is often a lack of communication between teams. Deadlines for producers/marketing seemed non existent leaving some... short lead times. Not much room for career growth - unless the company grows again in which case the opportunities would be given to the loyal.
Advice to Management
If you could provide the same support as you did for me, for any new hires then I do not think you would get another poor review on here. I have nothing but good things to say about LBCG and if I... needed work I would not hesitate to return.