Compare KPMG vs Accenture BETASee how working at KPMG vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- KPMG had 354 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times