Compare Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs Conversion Digital BETASee how working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Conversion Digital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Conversion Digital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time for more than a year
Flexible working, very understanding and great culture
No cons as such to be honest but this will depend on your immediate team and manager etc.
I worked at Conversion Digital full-time for more than a year
◦ Extremely friendly co-workers ◦ Great location and beautiful office space
◦ Salaries way below market ◦ Essentially no benefits or healthcare ◦ Expectation of unpaid overtime ◦ Chaotic work environment ◦ Process is touted as Agile but frequently reverts to... Waterfall ◦ Rampant nepotism ◦ Company policy doesn't apply to relatives and "family friends" ◦ Ambiguous hierarchy ◦ Company org is extremely top heavy and tangled ◦ No transparency ◦ HR is non-existent ◦ Exceptionally high turnover