Compare Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs Search Laboratory BETASee how working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Search Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Search Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Search Laboratory scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) had 20 more reviews than Search Laboratory that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- "Less competitive" was the most mentioned Con at Search Laboratory.
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time for more than a year
Flexible working, very understanding and great culture
No cons as such to be honest but this will depend on your immediate team and manager etc.
I have been working at Search Laboratory full-time for more than a year
Work Environment - SearchLabs promotes a casual and relaxed working environment which works really well. Recently introduced flexible working hours after identifying a desire for it, making it much... easier to find a good work/life balance. People - The best thing about the company, everyone is so kind, fun and encouraging in every team of the company making everyday working life a lot more enjoyable. Opportunities - I feel like I've been given lots of opportunities to learn and progress during my time at Search Laboratory - I also feel that the recent changes to team structures makes progression internally a lot clearer and has introduced roles in certain areas where people would previously hit a ceiling. Perks - Really enjoy the games room on the top floor, with games such as table tennis, darts, pool, shuffleboard, table football to relax at lunch or after work. The healthcare benefits are also really good!
Could forward plan with recruitment needs better - Often feels as though it's reactive rather than proactive.