Compare Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs Thomas BETASee how working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Thomas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Thomas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thomas scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- "Thomas" was the most mentioned Pro at Thomas.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- "New york" was the most mentioned Con at Thomas.
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time for more than a year
Flexible working, very understanding and great culture
No cons as such to be honest but this will depend on your immediate team and manager etc.
I have been working at Thomas full-time for more than 10 years
The company has been changing for the better in the last few years. I believe there is a stronger sense of community and corporate spirit. It is not a huge company, but it allows people from all... kinds of professional backgrounds to leave their mark if they so choose.
Departmental division and some old school thinking that refuses to leave.