Compare Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs Instrumental BETASee how working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Instrumental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) vs. Instrumental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Instrumental scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time
The culture is really strong. People are trusted and encouraged to develop. Our offer, the service and the insights we deliver to our clients is also really good.
Some people don't like the location but it suits me!
Advice to Management
I worked at Instrumental full-time for more than 3 years
- Great leadership with bags of experience, personable, warm and lots to learn from. - Well backed with inspirational mentors at original investment company and development opportunities. - Talented,... diverse and relatively autonomous team to deliver on companies vision with freedom to grow, explore, fail occasionally and develop from practice. - Interesting and contemporary side of the marketing and music industry. - Companies brand and image is as internal in values and vision as external in its promises.
- Reasonable trade off of progressional structure, benefits and incentives that come with scale up type businesses as opposed to corporates
Advice to Management
Continue to put your faith in promising people, they’ll stay lifelong fans :)