Compare Kantar vs Kantar Health BETASee how working at Kantar vs. Kantar Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kantar vs. Kantar Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kantar scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Kantar Health scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar.
- "Work remotely" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar Health.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar Health.
I worked at Kantar
Nice work environment, lovely employees and senior staff really seem to care about wellbeing. They strive to do the best they can for clients and are constantly improving their services and training... for employees so you really feel they are passionate about work and being the best they can be
Due to the way resourcing works they can't always ensure you work on the projects you'd like to