Compare Keller Williams vs Redfin BETASee how working at Keller Williams vs. Redfin compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Keller Williams vs. Redfin. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Keller Williams scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Keller Williams.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Redfin.
- "New agents" was the most mentioned Con at Keller Williams.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Redfin.
I have been working at Redfin full-time for more than 8 years
-I control my own schedule. -I have a different schedule everyday. -I am always appreciated by all of Redfin Staff. -I am paid well for the work I perform.
-I am a contractor and would love to be more involved with Redfin but that's not possible due to being a contractor. -If you are not working you are not making money again due to being a contractor.