Compare Kenexa vs Epsilon BETASee how working at Kenexa vs. Epsilon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kenexa vs. Epsilon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Epsilon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Epsilon had 159 more reviews than Kenexa that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Epsilon had 113 more reviews than Kenexa that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Epsilon had 56 more reviews than Kenexa that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Kenexa
I've been working in the company for over 4 years now - it's been a solid learning curve and from day one I enjoyed the level of autonomy and trust I received from my seniors and management as well... as the tools and guidance the company offers with regards to professional development and the level of challenge. I have had the opportunity to work within few different teams and each time the experience has been fantastic as I met a good number of professional and committed individuals that embraced old good Kenexa values of putting the client first, taking initiative and laughing our way through a problem.
New, wider structure may be confusing at first - it takes time to get your head round all the new processes etc.