Compare Kier Group vs Barr & Barr BETASee how working at Kier Group vs. Barr & Barr compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kier Group vs. Barr & Barr. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kier Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at Kier Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Kier Group.
I have been working at Kier Group full-time for less than a year
1. Great management- clear strong direction and leadership. 2. Great benefits: SIP, Sharesaves, Pension scheme, Rewards (shopping discounts), employee sweepstake, 24hr GP access. 3. Striving to... drive inclusivity within the workplace with Diversity & Inclusion networks, looking to support people bringing their full selves to work. 4. Tenure of staff is long and people are overwhelmingly proud to work for Kier 5. Large amount of corporate social responsibility activities and projects to give back to local environments/ communities.
None other than the pandemic making working remote which has challenges as a new person (but that will be in any workplace at the current time).
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to your people and embrace diversity- massive driver for me working here and staying here is that I feel welcome